You know that the proper hair and the proper makeup can do miracles with your look, just like this one, take a look:
- Start with the makeup, as usual: black cat-eye liner and red lipstick if it suits your skin, if not, just choose another lipstick color, but keep it dark and intense.
- The cat-eye liner and the red lipstick are the perfect premise for a vintage hairstyle, like this one:
- Make a twisted bouffant at the bangs area. Make it one side.
- Tie the rest of the hair into a high ponytail and place it to the opposite side of the bouffant. Hide the hair band with a hair strand. Secure it with a bobby pin.
- Curl the tale into one wavy frizz.
Enjoy the look!