This is how to make a faux wood or ivory jewelry:
– 1/2 fimo beige “sahara”
– Very little dough fimo orange “mandarin”
– 1/2 translucent fimo
– 1 loaf of white fimo (or translucent) for the interior of the beads.
1. Combine 1/2 Sahara color with a hint of ” Mandarin ” to get a uniform beige.
2 . Stack and cut into 2 pieces
3 . Stacking again and flatten .
4. Trim 2 and re-enlist . Do it again at least once , check if you see the colour difference
5. Cut thin strips then
6 . Take white Fimo clay , roll it in your hands to form a ball , then wrap the strips you cut earlier
7 . Make a beautiful pearl
8 . Shape a bicone
9 . To make a ring, flatten slightly with a plate
10. Punch a hole, using a glass
11. If you spread a plastic film on the dough before cutting your hole , the edges will be more rounded.
Then bake the beads in the oven at 120 ° C for 25 min and you are done!