Learn how to make your hair grow more by this simple homemade recipe of egg yolks and flaxseed oil. Yolks contain many powerful nutrients and proteins that make hair thick, healthy and shiny. Flaxseed oil increases blood circulation to the scalp, thus stimulating growth. When you combine the two ingredients and make a nice head massage using the mixture, the hair becomes more shiny and soon begins to grow more quickly.
Ingredients that you need are yolks and linseed oil.
Method of preparation for hair mask with egg:
1. Separate the yolk. Take 1 tablespoon pure linseed oil and whip the ingredients.
2. Fill a spray bottle with lukewarm water. Wet the hair as it is moist.
3. Take the mixture of egg yolk and linseed oil and massage the scalp.
4. With your fingertips, make circular motions and massage the scalp for a few minutes. This further stimulates the circulation. The proteins nourish the scalp and the flaxseed oil promotes hair growth.
5. Wrap hair with plastic wrap for 5 minutes in order for the pores to open and absorb the mask better.
6. Rinse with lukewarm water and regular shampoo. In order to protect the shine of your hair, always rinse with lukewarm water. Hot water could destroy and wash away protective oils that act as a natural conditioner for your hair. And unfortunately, with them also goes and the natural shine. This of course does not mean that you should be tortured with cold water, but rather choose to use lukewarm. While washing your hair, pamper the scalp with a gentle massage.
A few useful tips to enhance the look of your hair, now that you have made it stronger and longer:
For split ends use products with protein
Do you often shape your hair using a curling iron or hair press? Or do you dye your hair, or make curls? Well, either way the result is the same – split ends. Fortunately, there are products that have the power to deal with this type of hair damage. Use hair conditioner containing protein that penetrates the hair and it rejuvenates it.
Protect your hair from the sun
The sun has an adverse effect not only on the skin but also to the hair. Exposure to the sun dries it, especially when the hair is dyed. For this purpose, it is necessary to use a light spray sunscreen or wear a hat when the sun is strongest.
Turn your back on the styling for a while
In order for better days to occur to your hair, the best thing to do is … nothing. Drop everything for a while – drying, straightening, curling, dyeing and all like that. Even vigorous drying hair with a towel could lead to hair loss. Give her time to rest, because the hair grows constantly, although it might be currently dry and damaged.
There you have it – a great hair mask with egg to make your hair stronger and longer, and a few tips on how to preserve your hair and make it look young and beautiful!