The ponytail hairstyle is one of the simplest ways to stylize your hair. But you shouldn’t be satisfied with the simplicity of this hairstyle. You should upgrade it in order to look stylish and elegant. Take a look at my idea:
- Separate the left and the side bottom layers of the hair.
- Tie the rest of the hair into a low ponytail.
- Use the separated sides to cover the hair band by crossing them strand-by-strand.
- Secure with bobby pins after you wrap the tail of the strand around the hair band.
- Keep up with this routine until you cross both of the sides.