If you want to look fancy and elegant, you should make a hairstyle that fits this description. Such a hairstyle is the half up-half down baby bouffant. You will find a step by step tutorial for it down below. Take a look:
- Separate a thick section of hair behind the bangs area.
- Make a part at the bangs area above the temporal area and brush the bigger part of the hair behind the ear. Make it sleek with fixing mousse. Secure with bobby pins.
- Tease the crown area to make the needed volume for this hairstyle.
- Cover the teased area with the strand that you have separated earlier.
- Tie the hair into a half updo.
- Pull the rest of the hair with the curling iron.