It is important to learn how to create different shapes and types of eyes if you are not quite satisfied with your natural facial features. Take a look at my suggestions:
- More oval shape: Start a fine line at the base of your eyelid and thicken it in the middle, then draw it toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Close together: Draw a tapered line starting thick on the inner corner of the eye and narrow it through to the outer corner.
- More round: Outline the contour of the eye from tear duct to tear duct until you wrap the whole eye. Make a flick at the outer corner of the eye.
- Larger: Again contour the eye, but leave the waterline untouched.
- Farther apart: Apply eyeliner and start the line away from the inner corner of your eye, thickening toward the outer edge and extend it slightly upward.