Have you ever though about contouring your face with a bronzer? You should try it, because it will make your face look like sun-kissed. See how:
- In fact, it is quite simple – just use the bronzer as a replacer of the dark foundation for the contouring parts.
- Keep the highlight as usual – around the brows, the nose, under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Blend the colors together.
- When using the bronzer, you will create a summer suntan without actually sunbathing.
A few tips for the contouring and highlight makeup technique:
- Use colors that are two shades different than the color of your skin.
- Use liquid foundations for smoother look.
- Apply primer before the application of the foundations.