The contouring makeup can flatter your beauty in one really fancy way, if you do it right. Take a look at the tutorial and apply the makeup:
- First of all, you should moisturize the skin.
- Then apply a makeup primer, which will protect the pores from clogging and also, it will hold the makeup right where it should be.
- Then choose one foundation that is at least two shades lighter than your skin complexion and one foundation that is two shades darker than your skin complexion.
- Apply the contour and the highlighter in bold lines.
- Blend in together both of the foundations and then finish the look with the proper eye makeup and lipstick.