To celebrate the summer joy, you can make a nail art with bright colors, like this one. But there is one more detail that should catch your attention – the tiger print. Take a look at the tutorial and follow the steps one by one:
- File the nails first. Choose the square shape.
- Then apply base coat to the nails. Let it dry.
- Then apply several bright, but matching colors on a sponge and press to the nails in order to create the ombre effect. Let it dry.
- Then use a thin drawing brush and draw the black tiger-print stripes on the nails.
- Lock the decoration with top coat.